Friday, June 22, 2012

Miami Heat Are The 2012 NBA Champions!

Last night Lebron James finally got a championship ring after nine hard-fought years in the league. His critics can now cut him some slack. He had to do what was best for him if he wanted to continue on that road to a championship. He knew that his time was up in Cleveland.
"I'm happy now that eight years later, nine years later since I've been drafted, that I can finally say that I'm a champion, and I did it the right way," James said. "I didn't shortcut anything. You know, I put a lot of hard work and dedication in it, and hard work pays off. It's a great moment for myself.".

The Oklahoma City Thunder played a wonderful series. To be as young as they are and make it to the NBA Finals is beyond a success story. They are just inexperienced when it come to a series such as the finals. I know that in the years to come, they are going to be a force to be reckoned with because those boys are going to be together for years to come especially if Harden and Ibaka choose to extend their contracts. "It hurts, man," Durant said. "We're all brothers on this team, and it just hurts to go out like this. We made it to the Finals, which was cool for us, but we didn't want to just make it there. Unfortunately we lost, so it's tough." They just hit 3s after 3s. They got it going and we couldn't stop them," Kendrick Perkins said. "Things just didn't go our way." LeBron James also got the Bill Russell MVP Award with becoming the fith player to have a triple-double in a championship game.

No comments:

Post a Comment