Thursday, June 7, 2012

Jacksonville, FL Natives Tim Tebow and Chipper Jones Partner To Open a D1 Training Facility In Orlando

Accoding to Around The League writer Marc Sessler, Chipper Jones interviewed with the Associated Press this week talking about Tebow saying "He's probably the most recognizable figure in America right now. We're from the same area in Jacksonville. I know he comes from a good family." "His faith is as strong as anybody you'll ever meet. And I don't even know him, you know? So that's my impression of him from afar. That being said, I'm a long-time loyal Gator, and he can do no wrong in my eyes." Tebow already co-owns a D1 Facility in Savannah. For all you Tebow fans in the Orlando, Tampa, FL area, he will be hosting a members only trainign event at the gym on June 24th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment